Anti-gunners (at least those in the media and in Washington) seem to have no end of rage and loathing for anyone who has a level-headed viewpoint about guns. They scream and screech and treat anyone who disagrees with them with the type of sympathy and understanding that Stalin had when he had people executed for disagreeing with him.
The interesting thing is, despite blaming mass shootings on the NRA and legal gun owners, as Stephen Kruiser puts it,
Of course, none of America’s mass shooters have been NRA members. The NRA doesn’t, as many liberals erroneously claim, provide weapons to people.
And, to add to what Kruiser said, mass shooters often don’t get their weapons through legal means either.
So, Kruiser, in a recent article, set out to explain why anti-gunners hate the NRA. Here are his reasons along with our commentary as to why anti-gunners hate all gun owners whether they are NRA members or note:
- “They’re Rage-Filled and Projecting” – Anti-gunners froth at the mouth. They riot. They espouse violence against legal, peaceful gun owners. Who is actually threatening violence here? Typically, it’s anti-gunners, but, like most people in that part of the political spectrum, they blame others for their character weaknesses instead of dealing with it themselves.
- “They’re Not Really Fans of History” – If they were, they would know that gun control is the realm of totalitarian governments and racists who want to control and kill people. Who are the bad guys here? Not gun owners.
- “They Eschew Logic” – Anti-gunners make knee-jerk emotional decisions. If they’re not being logical, how can they come up with logical solutions? They can’t.
- “They’re Horribly Misinformed” – They buy into the mainstream media’s anti-gun narrative hook, line, and sinker without any critical analysis, and they think that nonsense is the truth. And, like most misinformed people, they fight violently against ideas that they don’t already agree with.
- “They’re a Hive Mind” – Just like The Borg in Star Trek, anti-gunners don’t think for themselves. It’s just an endless repeating of illogical talking points.
- “They Live in Bubbles” – Anti-gunners don’t live in the real world. They’ve never met a gun owner, and they have the hive mind idea that all gun owners are just waiting for an opportunity to take someone out. It’s both pathetic and sad.
- “They’re Horrible at Identifying Real Enemies” – They think the enemy is us when the enemy is their ignorance and those that control them in the media and politics.
- “They’re Euro Fetishists” – There is a reason that so many anti-gunners want to always have the image of having Ikea furniture and drinking craft beers. They also often worship socialism and other European ideas. Of course, we’d be okay with all of these anti-gun nutcases moving to Europe. I just don’t think that Europe wants them either.
- “Liberals Hate the Constitution” – In other words, anti-gunners hate the Constitution. Enough said.
- “Deep Down, They Know We’re Better People Than They Are” – As Kruiser says, anti-gunners are angry because they openly advocate killing pro-gun people, but they know (no matter what they say) that we are the sane and self-controlled ones who won’t shoot them for saying something they disagree with. Don’t you just hate it when you envy someone for being a better person than you? Yes, that’s another reason anti-gunners hate you, too.
So, there you have it: a nice summation of why anti-gunners hate you and me, and why we must stand strong in our positions. Because, if people of the character of anti-gunners (as discussed above) become the majority, it will be a sorry nation that we leave our children.